You want to Be seen better when walking on a leash in the dark? Is it important to you that other passers-by can easily see that your dog is on a leash? Then is one luminous dog leash with LED light just right for you!
- Lots Dog leashes with light similar in structure to some of the flat ones LED light collars and are therefore only illuminated on one side. Who is a all-round illuminated dog leash hoped should pay attention to this.
- Apparently the same as well Light module as is processed in collars, many come Leashes for dogs with the same Modi like the corresponding collars that are on Click let change (We personally only use permanent light for something like that, because the blinking annoys me):
- Steady light
- fast blinking
- slow flashing
- Most LED light lines are rechargeable via (micro) USB and are often already using an appropriate Charging cable and Battery light module delivered.
- Pay attention to the Testimonials from other dog owners especially on information about processing and longevity of these products. Because with some luminous dog leashes, the luminous module gives up too quickly or is reflected quality not adequately reflected in the price.
- Pay attention in Product images ensure that the button to turn it on and off actually works easy to use is. Because some of the cheaper light modules come with a wobbly little slider that you can hardly feel.
- Is the light module too loose sewn, it can rotate, pinching the cables and rendering the line unusable.
- Due to the processed light module, most nylon lines have a Belt width of 2 or 2.5 cm and one accordingly large carabiner. Hence actually all of the currently available Dog leashes with light rather suitable for medium to large dogs. The models for smaller four-legged friends mostly suffer from gaky plastic parts and none of them have convinced us so far.
- Also keep in mind that these lines are required by the multilayer construction significantly stiffer and are a little heavier than comparable belt lines without light.
- If you have a Alternative If you are looking for the currently available light lines, you can use 1 or 2 flashing lights instead LED for dog leashes to retrofit. And one too LED dog leash extension (z.B. die Nobby Starlight Flash) can be a good compromise for one or the other purpose.
Recommended dog leashes with LED light
On the German market is the Selection of LED dog leashes currently still pretty manageable. Here are a few of them colorful luminous dog leashesthat we could find:
Bestsellers: LED dog leashes
Check out the regularly updated ones here Top 5-Bestseller the Dog leashes with light at Amazon.