If you light tow leash for small dogs are looking for, is at the right place. Because here you will find our recommendations for Tow leashes for dogs up to 10 kg like Bolonka Zwetna, Chihuahua, Dachshund, Toy Poodle, Russkiy, Maltese and other Bichons, Pugs, Shih Tzu, Jack Russel Terriers or dwarf tip. And also for Small breed puppies you will find it here.
- What is the best tow leash for Chihuahuas and toy dogs up to 5 kg?
- What is the best drag line for dachshunds and small dogs up to 15 kg?
Checklist: tow leashes for small dogs
- Here you will find recommended tow leashes for puppies
- At Tow leashes for small dogs is generally the weight of the long line is the biggest weak point. Because a lot of tow lines are too difficult worked to be able to use them for puppies or small dogs. Under no circumstances should a tow leash restrict small dogs! So choose a product that was made as light as possible.
- Pay attention to narrow straps, appropriately small carabiners and avoid unnecessary metal parts such as D-rings or rivets.
- Which tow leash for small dogs is best depends on the use from. We recommend one for walks and exercise Length of 10-15 meters and a Tow leash without loopso that you can actually let the line drag freely on the ground.
- For one Leash that you want to keep in your hand, which should give the dog a little more space, we recommend depending on the place of use 3-10 meters in length with hand strap.
- Can’t decide whether he needs a hand strap? Then buy a towline with a handle to try out and, if necessary, simply cut it off and tie a knot in the end of the line!
- As Cross-country leash for small dogs to tie when camping or as Indoor training leash for puppies A light nylon belt or rope is enough. These Belt or cord tow lines are particularly light, vHowever, they also get tangled up quickly, cut in quickly (risk of injury!) and are not waterproof.
- If you are looking for a water-repellent and easy-care tow leash for training or freewheeling, which is water-repellent and does not get tangled so easily, we recommend thin tow leashes made of BioThane!
- If you are afraid your little dog might get hurt, then start the training with a length of 3-5 meters until you and your four-legged friend get used to it. Use a shock absorber if necessary to cushion excessively daring jumps into the end of the line.
- Pay attention to it Treating your little dog to a good harnessbefore the towline starts. Because harsh forces on poorly fitting harness increase the risk of injury.
- The Information on the load capacity single lines are only Guideline values for normal use. Check your towline for manufacturing errors and defectsbefore you use it for the first time ..
- You will find good tips on how to use the towline correctly im Blog bei Easy Dogs.
Recommended Biothane tow leashes for small dogs
Biothane is compared to other materials relatively difficultr and quickly becomes too powerful, especially with small dogs. There is now one good range of Biothane leashes for small dogs! You can find more about Biothane tow lines here.
For puppies and very small dogs Belt widths from 9 mm or a Diameter of 6-8 mm with round tow lines often absolutely sufficient.
If you have a lightweight Biothane tow leash for small dogs you can find suitable models here:
You wish yours Biothane leash round for small dogs? Of course there is:
More tow leashes for small dogs
Here you will find a selection of thin and light tow leashes that are offered for miniature dogs:
Bestseller: leashes for dog minis
You are curious, which tow leash for small dogs others bought like this? Here you can find the updated Top 10 bestsellers from the Amazon range on the subject of mini tow leashes.